Saturday 11 June 2011

CHNC challenge 24: buttons

I so enjoyed seeing everyone's 'wintertime blues' - thank you to everyone who took part in last week's challenge. Unfortunately, there can only be one winner and random.org has picked:


Number 14: SiskiyouSue

This was her lovely card:

Please email me with your name and full address and I'll get your prize into the post.

Challenge 24

This week I would like you to include buttons on your card - one, two, three or more ... any size. For my card I've chosen to include 13 tiny buttons on my stamped Woodware swirly tree. You can read more about this and see the challenges that I've linked for on my regular crafting blog My Crafty Outlook here.

As usual, you can use any materials, any techniques, as long as the end result is a Christmas card - and this week please remember to use at least one button somewhere on your card - apart from that, anything goes.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge - please add a link to your blog post (not your blog, but the actual post where your card can be found) by 22:00 UK time Friday 17 June. Please mention my blog and create a link within the post for your creation.

You can enter as many times as you wish (a good way to build up your stock of Christmas cards) and also link to any other challenges that allow you to do so, but new work only, please.

A new challenge will be set on 18 June.

Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

If you haven't done so already, please become a follower and grab my bright pink button to post on your sidebar and help continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.

I look forward to seeing your creations.




4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the first link as it still had your address in my copy and paste. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that button tree Hazel, sorry about the just one button on my card, I'll try to step it up a notch the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge which challenged me to find a number of buttons the same colour and similar size!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Week 24 already! Wow, Christmas is almost around the corner! Sorry I missed last week. I've just linked up this weeks card - at the last minute again, I'm afraid. But it's another card made and that is what counts. :)
    Love your tree decorated with those buttons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments